Triund is one of the most attractive tourist places. It is a very popular and perhaps the easiest trek in Himachal Pradesh to go from Delhi and Chandigarh.
Triund is a hilly valley in Kangra district in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Located at the foot of the Dhauladhar ranges, there are two routes to reach Triund, one via Dharamkot and second route via Bhagsu fall.
Triund is considered as one of the crowded trekking sports as it is always in the list of favourites of trekkers but one can experience a true calmness at the top of Triund.
“Life is all about searching for the peace of your soul, exploring the beautiful nature can give you that satisfaction.”
What is included in the tour
- Camping At Triund top
- Dinner are going to be served on Day 1
- Evening Tea
- Breakfast are going to be served on Day 2
- Trekking equipment ( Sleeping bags, sleeping mats, Dome tents)
- Trek leader
What is NOT included in the tour
- Porters to hold Bags
- Air/Bus/Railway Cost to Mcleodganj. However, we'll assist you in booking the tickets.
- The other sports or activities not covered within the Inclusion.
Day 1 Mcleodganj- Triund TOP
Camping Location - Triund Top *Not Mana Or Leta*
- Dharmkot Or Bhagsu is the place where trekking begins.
- Trek Start- 9:30 AM At Dharmkot or Bhagsu Parking
-This trek is 9km passing bu Bhagsu Waterfall(4-5Hrs)
Incusion on First Day
- Evening Tea
- overnight stay AT the Triund Top.
Day 2 Triund – Mcleodganj (The Journey Back To Reality)
Journey Back To Mcleodganj
- Mcleodganj is the place where trekking End.
Incusion on Second Day