- Having a walk on the luxurious green grass and therefore the snowy horizons makes it much flabbergasting and boosts up your adrenaline levels.
- Camping at an area where you’re surrounded with the gorgeous scenery of the character and therefore the sense of being within the Himalayan ranges.
- Temperature at the Pin Parvati Pass The traditional days remains warm and sunny ranging between 13-21 degree Centigrade meanwhile during night it falls gradually and it can fell up to -2 to 7 degree Centigrade .
- The trail is wrapped within the lush green forest and within the mighty green valleys. An alternate passage to the Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, the Pin Parvati Pass trek is one among the foremost enthralling and challenging trekking trails in India.
- Mantalai, known for its age-old Lord Shiva temple and therefore the charming lake is that the jovial host during the trek to Pin Parvati camp. Manali with many trekking options comes up with the simplest in its kit that’s Pin Parvati trek, leading the trekker up to 17457 ft tall .
Day 1 : Barshaini to Kheerganga (9100ft) - 12 KM
Barshaini – Kheerganga (2707m)
Meet at Barshaini , the starting point of the trek. After a brief orientation with trekkers and trek leaders. You will start your trek with a 3-4 hour walk through the woods, and reach the beautiful meadows of Kheerganga. After reaching the destination for the day, take a dip in the hot springs to wash off the fatigue of the trek, and eat scrumptious food at the dhabas nearby as you enjoy the breathtaking beauty around you.
Enjoy a good night’s sleep in your camp to gather energy for the next day.
Day 2 : Kheerganga to Tunda Bhuj (10900 ft) - 9 KM
Kheerganga (2956m) - Tunda Bhuj(3201m)
Trek covering 15 kilometers from Kheerganga, a walk that commences through dense pine forests and meadows. The progress is gradual and slow, as it’s a steep climb to Tunda Bhuj.
Once everything is about up, you'll relax by sitting under the celebs , looking up at the sky, and creating your own stories by connecting the dots. Trust me: this is often the foremost amazing a part of the whole trip and it'll cause you to crave more of these starry nights.
Spend the night in tents.
Day 3 : Tunda Bhuj to Thakur Kuwan (11593 ft) - 6 KM
Tunda Bhuj(3201m) - Thakur Kuwan (3320m)
Trek from Tunda bhuj to Thakur Kuwan is around 6 hours trek. The trail continues through a landscape strewn with waterfalls, lakes and meadows till Thakur Kuan.
Spend the night in tents.
Day 4 : Thakur Kuwan to Ody Thach (12,400 ft) - 6 KM
Thakur Kuwan (3320m) – Ody Thach (3600m) (Trek / 3 – 4 Hrs)
The destination for today is going to be Ody Thach. What makes this stretch exciting may be a few tricky river crossings – Pandu Pul. These ‘puls’ or bridges are gigantic boulders with a stone staircase on one side. Very careful maneuvering is required, and guides are there to help also . After crossing, it's a straight walk till Ody Thach, which may be a beautiful meadow with the majestic Kullu Eiger peak overlooking it.
Spend the night in tents.
Day 5 : Ody Thach to Mantalai (13,547 ft) - 9.6 KM
Ody Thach (3600m) – Mantalai (3930m) (Trek / 4 – 5 Hrs)
The trek on today are going to be very enjoyable, as you walk alongside the river Parvati. Most of the terrain is flat, except towards the top of the trail, where you've got to climb up a lateral moraine, which may take some effort. After the climb, spend a while gazing at the various small rivulets flowing across a huge expanse of even land. Mantalai lake is that the source of river Parvati.
Explore the world more, click photographs and found out camps to rest in the dark .
Day 6 : Mantalai to Pin Parvati Pass Basecamp (16,188 ft) - 4.6 KM
Mantalai (3930m) – Pin Parvati Pass Basecamp (4450m) (Trek / 3 Hrs)
Get ready for a challenging day, as we leave the camp early within the morning. the journey begins by wading through a few of rivulets, and climbing a trail that's steep, and not well-marked.
Day 7 : Pin Parvati Pass Basecamp to Pin Parvati Pass (17,400 ft) to Bedu Tanch (14,360 ft) - 10.7 KM
Pin Parvati Pass Basecamp (4450m) – Pin Parvati Pass (5300m) – Bedu Tanch (4140m) (Trek / 5 – 6 Hrs)
Depending on weather and trail conditions, leave camp between 5:00 a.m. you'll presumably be trekking completely on snow, dotted with rocks and lined with crevices. After a steep climb, you'll reach a col, after which you'll rehearse snowfields. there is a steep ascent of about one hour, after which you'll finally reach the pass.
Congratulate yourself on reaching 17,000ft, because that's a huge achievement! After spending a short time at the pass, prepare to start out your descent through snowfields and moraine sections to achieve the Pin river in Spiti valley. you'll reach the campsite after another river crossing.
Relax, exchange stories with the other trekkers, and luxuriate in an honest night’s sleep in your tent
Day 8 : BeduTanch to Tiya (13,125 ft) - 9 KM
BeduTanch (4140m) – Tiya (3876m)
The trek today are getting to be long but very gentle. Enjoy the gorgeous landscape of Spiti with its multi-coloured mountains, vast open grasslands and thus the gorgeous Pin river flowing by. you will be passing by some shepherd camps, and crossing a few of streams as you hike.
Stay in Tiya.
Day 9 : Tiya to Mudh (12,500 ft) and occupy Kaza - 11 KM
Tiya (3876m) - Mudh (3740m) and occupy Kaza
Mudh village, with its barley fields, is situated at rock bottom of a mountain, and you will get a chance to seem at it as you trek. Spend a short time within the village and acquaint yourself with the local customs and traditions.
After a short time , drive to Kaza, check a hotel and luxuriate during a way deserved hot shower. Spend the night within the hotel.
Day 10 : Check Out
Check out from the hotel and departure to your destinations with graceful and memories.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Tents on Triple Sharing basis from day 01 to day 09
- Good quality of alpine or Dome tents
- Fresh and clean Sleeping bags of very good quality
- Comfortable camping mattresses
- Mess Tent
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Certified Mountain Guide and Instructors
- Cook, Helper
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST @ 5%
- Transport to/from Base Camp
- Any personal expenses
- Any Hotel stay in kasol
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Cost incurred due to any kind of emergency
- Personal Porter Charges
- Bottled water
- Cost escalation due to change in itinerary Natural reason of unforeseen conditions like Landslides, Road Blockage, Bad Weather, Social or Political Unrest, Strikes, sudden shut down of any govt office etc .