Mighty Dhauladhar ranges, panoramic views of Bhagsu Village, large stretches of green grasslands, and nature in its purest form,
that's what this Mcleodganj-Triund trek is known for.
Away from the regular city hustle and bustle, this trip is a perfect weekend getaway for rejuvenation. Located at 2800 meters above sea level, this 9 km trek is appropriate for beginners.
Highlights for Triund Trek:
- Triund is one of the easiest treks to do in Himachal Pradesh and is perfect for beginners.
- It offers one of the best sunsets.
- Staying in Mcleodganj (also known as Lhasa)and beginning your trek from there also grants you the opportunity to experience the Tibetan culture in and around this beautiful town along with some majestic views.
- You get to see the Moon Peak, Rifle Horn, Arthur's seat, and the mighty Dhauladhar range clearly visible right when you start the trek.
- There are many places to explore like going all the way to the snow line, the Lakha Cave, and for more experienced trekkers over multiple days, going to Indrahar Pass.
DAY 1 Camp - Dal Lake - Hotel (6km/4hr)
Misty morning, tall trees, untouched hills, and a breath of fresh air - this is precisely what McLeodganj is! Upon reaching McLeodganj and a touch of walking, reach your campsite. Enjoy the greener and happier space by the Triund View. Take some rest and have your fill of breakfast. it'll be time to steer towards lake Dal Lake. The lake is surrounded by deodar trees and is considered a sacred spot as there's a small Shiva mandir (shrine) on its bank. There are different sorts of fish that sleep in this lake. The lake has greenish water.
Later in the evening, we'll come to the camping site; dance the night away around a bonfire while having a taste-buds-teasing dinner.
DAY 2 Camp - Triund Top (9km/5-6 hr)
Triund Trek is one of the foremost famous trekking trails in Dharamshala. Roughly situated 10km above the town of McLeodganj, the trek is understood for its spectacular view of the snow-peaked Dhauladar range on one side and considers of lovely Kangra valley on the opposite side.
the ultimate point of the trek may be a beautiful grassy meadow where if you're lucky, the clouds descend right down to provide a blissful view.
It’s a comparatively easy trek that takes a maximum duration of 4 hours. The time duration can vary supporting the start line of the hike and prior trekking experience of the trekkers.
DAY 3 Check out ( Return to Basecamp)
Enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful morning. It looks like a spectrum painted on the canvas. Spend a while doing nothing in the least. There's joy in doing nothing in the least. Just laze around in the grass with the sun filtering through the foliage. While returning be prepared to go away a neighborhood of yourself behind.
What is included in the tour
- Local sightseeing(Dal lake,Naddi)
- Day 1 Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast & Dinner , Day 3 Breakfast
- Trek leader
- Stay In Tents(Sharing Basis)
- All forest fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Emergency transit or personal transport
- Any meals which aren't mentioned above
- Any personal expense