Kheerganga is one of the beginner's treks in the Himalayas and the most attractive trekking point in Parvati Valley, Himachal Pradesh. It is a unique Himalayan trek in which you are rewarded with excellent meadows, forested ways with pine trees, a couple of cascades, and crossing villages on reaching the summit at almost 9700 feet from MSL.
If you are religious or if you enjoy going to places with having religious history, this would be the perfect choice for you. The place holds a breathtaking site – Parvati Kund– The holy hot water spring, just what you need to experience when the weather is too cold.
If you are a solo traveler, Kheerganga, located in Parvati Valley (Kullu Valley), is one of the best choices for you. Barshiani is a small village (4 km before Tosh) and is the starting point of the Kheerganga Trek. The distance from Barshaini to Kheerganga is 12 km and it takes approximately 5-6 hours. One should not miss these places while visiting Himachal Pradesh.
Trek starts and ends from Barshaini and we suggest you take all the trek essentials from Barshaini.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Tents (Alpine/Dome)
- Day 1: Dinner and Day 2: Breakfast
- Mattress, Blankets
- All necessary permits
What is NOT included in the tour
- Unforeseen conditions beyond our control.
- Any Kind of Transportation
- Trekking Gear ( Shoes, Trekking Pole, Rain Coat, etc..)
- Gst 5%
Day 1- Barshaini – Kheerganga (12 km)
- Barshaini is the place where the trekking begins. It is located 16 km From Kasol and 12 km From Manikaran (Local Buses and Taxi available from Kasol to Barshaini )
Reporting Location and Time
- Trek Start- 9:30 AM At Barshaini Dev Cafe
-This trek is 14km from Barshiani Bus stand along the Parvati River and crossing the village Kalga. (5-6Hrs)
DAY 2 - Kheerganga - Barshaini (12 km)
Journey Back To Barsheni
- Barshaini is the place where trekking End.(Local Buses Available for Barsheni to Kasol (₹70) )