- Kasol Kheerganga Trek always been that has got to have site on the explorers list and therefore the always crammed with the gorgeous landscapes and overflowing great thing about nature.
- The Kheerganga trek is found at the peak around 2,956m or 9700ft above water level as making it descent trekking site for beginners and therefore the tourists.
- The trek is that the perfect combination of trilogy mountains and which makes it even more luxurious with the character .
- The site is being much hyped amongst backpackers because it caters all what a trekker expects from a trekking site.
- Temperature at Kheerganga moves consistent with the month during which you are going to go to . within the winters & subsequently in season that’s from October to the February the temperature ranges between the three degrees to 10 degree celcius, and normally its been 32 degrees.
- During July to September its not best time to go to this site due to the monsoon season hits the ground .
- Kasol Kheerganga Trek is best for the solo and for the couples to trek on the Kheerganga and simultaneously trekking on Kasol too is far comfortable
Day 1 Kasol - Chalal - Kasol Campsite
Misty morning, tall trees, untouched hills and a breath of fresh air - this exactly what Kasol is! Upon reaching Kasol and a bit of
walking, reach your campsite. Enjoy the greener and a happier space by the riverside. Take some rest. Once you are up and
ready, it will be time to explore the ‘Little Amsterdam’ while making our way to Chalal. While a walk through the lanes of Kasol,
you will notice many Israeli cafes and shops to buy your souvenirs from. Gradually, we will walk towards, what is known as
Trance and Psychedelic party village- Chalaal. This little village is tucked in the conifer dense forest. The walk doesn’t take
more than 2 hours hyphenated with breaks.
One can sit at the end of the village admiring the beauty of fiercely flowing Parvati river. Later in the evening, we will come back
to the camping site; dance the night away around a bonfire while having taste-buds teasing dinner
Day 2 Kasol-Kheerganga
Leave for Kheergnaga after Brekfast(Trasnportation is not incuded form Kasol- Barsheni).Walking through rivers, waterfalls, holding on to dear life on narrow walkways, apple orchards - you name it. If you're a regular hiker then this one is a dream to do. One of the most beautiful treks, so picturesque that you feel an impulse to reach for your camera or pinch yourself hard to make sure it’s real. The amazing landscapes, waterfalls and the alpine meadows are bound to make you stop and feel it and soak it in! Trek from Tosh to Kheer Ganga is 15km. The first cafe comes after 7 Km which will indicate half battle won! Literally. Then comes Rudra Naag cafe in another 3 to 5 km. If you're calling it quits at this point then we'd highly recommend that you carry on the climb - heaven awaits you at the end of it. All your tiredness will be washed away with a sight of the mystical hot springs of Kheerganga. 10 minutes into the pool and you'll be tripping because of the sulphur fumes.
Later, we will gather around the bonfire, have our tummies full and spend the night under a beautiful blanket of stars.
Day 3 KHEERGANGA - BARSHAINI|
EIt seems like a spectrum painted on the canvas. Spend some time doing nothing atall.
There's joy in doing nothing at all. Just laze around in the grass under towering pine trees with the sun filtering through the foliage.While coming back be prepared to leave a part of yourself behind. Once you reach Barshaini, you will be driven to Kasol. And then it's time to bid adieu.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on sharing basis.
- All Meals (Veg) , Including from Dinner on the 1st day to Breakfast on the 5th Day.
- Well Qualified Trek Leader.
- Supporting Staff and cook.
- Forest Permits.
- Basic Medical Kit.
- Accommodation on Tent Stay & Homestay.
- Camping and Trekking Equipment (Tent, Sleeping bags etc).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which is not included in the above inclusion.
- Porters or Mule to carry your personal Luggage.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses.
- Personal Medication