The Himtrek Campsite is located in a peaceful and serene environment, surrounded by the breathtakingly beautiful mountains of Manali. The campsite location offers visitors the opportunity to experience the natural beauty of the area, including the snow-capped peaks, lush forests, and the gurgling rivers.
Our campsite offers all the necessary facilities to ensure that visitors have a hassle- free camping experience. The tents provided are spacious and comfortable, with enough room for individuals or groups.The staff at the campsite are friendly and helpful, always ready to assist visitors with any queries or concerns.
One of the main highlights of the 1 Night 2 Days camping package is the bonfire experience. The bonfire provides a cozy and warm atmosphere, perfect for socializing with fellow campers or simply relaxing under the stars.
For those who prefer a more relaxed experience, the campsite offers scenic nature walks and bird-watching opportunities. Some of the nearby treks like Hampta, Lamadugh, and Beas trek can be visited by those coming to Manali for camping, offering an opportunity to explore the stunning natural beauty of the region.The campsite also offers delicious meals, prepared using locally sourced ingredients, ensuring that visitors can enjoy the local cuisine.
- Lamadugh Trek: Lamadugh Trek is one of the most popular treks near Manali. It is a short and easy trek that takes visitors to the summit of Lamadugh, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
- Beas kund Trek: Beas Trek is another popular trekking destination near Manali. The trek takes visitors through forests, scenic meadows, and stunning landscapes, offering a truly unforgettable experience.
- Hampta Pass Trek: Hampta Trek is a challenging but rewarding trek that takes visitors through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the region. The trek offers stunning views of the Himalayas and takes visitors through quaint villages and beautiful valleys.
- Solang Valley: Solang Valley is a popular tourist destination near Manali. The valley is known for its scenic beauty and adventure activities such as paragliding, skiing, and zorbing.
- Rohtang Pass: Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass located near Manali. It is a popular tourist destination known for its stunning views of the surrounding mountains and the Beas River.
- Manu Temple: The Manu Temple is a popular pilgrimage site located in Old Manali. The temple is dedicated to Lord Manu, who is believed to be the creator of the human race according to Hindu mythology. The temple's architecture is a blend of Indian and Tibetan styles, making it a unique attraction to visit.
- Vashisht Hot Springs: The Vashisht Hot Springs is a natural hot spring located in the village of Vashisht, near Manali. The hot springs are believed to have healing properties and are a popular destination for tourists seeking relaxation and rejuvenation. The surrounding area also offers stunning views of the Himalayas, making it a perfect spot for a relaxing day trip.
- Comfortable camping: The camping package includes a comfortable stay in tents at the Himtrek Campsite in Manali, providing visitors with a hassle-free camping experience.
- Scenic treks: Explore nearby treks like Lamadugh, Beas, and Hampta trek. These treks offer breathtaking views of the Himalayas and the surrounding landscapes. Visitors can witness the beauty of the mountains and capture memorable moments of their trekking experience. The treks are suitable for both beginners and experienced trekkers and provide an opportunity to connect with nature while indulging in an exhilarating adventure.
- Adventure activities: The package also includes a range of adventure activities such as trekking, rappelling, and zip-lining, providing visitors with an adrenaline- filled experience.
- Bonfire and nature walks: Visitors can also enjoy a cozy bonfire at the campsite, and take scenic nature walks or indulge in bird-watching.
- Delicious meals: The package includes delicious meals, prepared by the campsite's staff using locally sourced ingredients.
- Nearby attractions: Visitors can also explore nearby attractions such as the Manu Temple, Vashisht Hot Springs, Solang Valley, and Rohtang Pass, providing them with a complete experience of the region's natural beauty and cultural heritage.
Day 1: Arrival at Campsite
- Arrival at Himtrek Campsite in Manali: Visitors will arrive at the Himtrek
- Campsite in Manali, where they will be greeted by the friendly staff and provided with a brief orientation about the campsite facilities and the activities scheduled for the day.
- Visitors can choose to go on a short trek such as the Beas Kund or Lamadugh trek for an adventure-packed day. Alternatively, they can take a short drive to the nearby village of Vashisht and relax in the natural hot springs, known for their therapeutic properties. For those interested in pilgrimage, the Manu Temple is a must-visit destination. It is a popular site dedicated to Lord Manu and offers a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of the region.
- Return to the campsite for a relaxing evening, enjoying the picturesque views of the surrounding mountains.
- In the evening, unwind and enjoy a cozy bonfire at the campsite, which is perfect for a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere. Sit around the bonfire with fellow campers, share their travel stories, and enjoy the warmth of the flames. Snacks and refreshments will also be served, adding to the overall experience. After the bonfire, relish a delicious and hearty dinner, which is freshly prepared using locally sourced ingredients. The combination of the bonfire, snacks, and dinner creates a warm and welcoming environment, making it an unforgettable experience for all campers.
Day 2: Departure
- Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast at the campsite.The breakfast served at the Himtrek Campsite in Manali is made using locally sourced ingredients and is prepared by the campsite's staff. It includes a variety of dishes like omelets, sandwiches, parathas, and fruits to provide visitors with the necessary energy for the day's adventure activities.
- Before leaving the Himtrek Campsite in Manali, visitors should explore nearby attractions like the Beas Trek, Solang Valley, and Rohtang Pass. These spots offer adventure activities and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and river. Don't forget to take photos and make unforgettable memories before saying goodbye to Manali.
- After checking out from the campsite, bid farewell to the serene surroundings and the wonderful experience of camping in Manali.
What is included in the tour
- Stay In Dome/Safari Tent (As Per The Availablity)
- Bonfire & Music
- Meals: Dinner, and Breakfast (Optional)
- Guided tour to Jogini Waterfall (Optional)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any quite personal expenses