What is included in the tour
- Stay In Dome/Safari Tent(As Per The Availablity)
- Bonfire & Music
- Meals: Dinner, and Breakfast(Optional)
- Guided tour to Waterfall (Optional)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any quite personal expenses
Camping in Manali
The ‘resort town’ of Himachal Pradesh, famous for its treks and scenic beauty is a hill station not so new to the hustle and bustle, yet it has managed to keep its beauty intact. With time, Manali has been popularised by Bollywood movies and is now a prime option to visit during the summer holidays.
People from all over the world come here to experience its beauty.
For sightseeing and all the touristy stuff, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, and Vashisht temple are major tourist attractions. Another place of supreme religious value is located a drive two hours away from Manali, near Kasolis Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. These places have rich historic value and interesting mythical stories about their holy existence.
However, if you’re more on the wild side, there’s always a vast variety of adventurous activities in mountains! Dhungari Forest, Beas River, Jogini Waterfalls, and a few more day hikes are perfect to get your adrenaline all rushed up!
If you’re a nature lover, then camping is one experience you MUST have on your checklist.
Other than that, Manali has a set of beautiful treks and trails that haven’t been explored by many tourists, so grab the opportunity and walk the paths that are “ALMOST” not traveled.
Treks Around Manali
*Beas kund Trek: From Manali To Manali with a duration of 1N2D, Max height of 12772 ft with beautiful lake view
* Bhrigu Lake Trek: From Manali To Manali, max height 14000ft Duration 2N3D
* Hampta Pass Trek with Chandertal Lake: From Manali to Manali, Max height of 14100ft with mystic views of nature and ride to Chander Tal lake after completion of trek Duration 4N5D
* Hampta Valley Snow Trek: Manali to Manali, max height 10000ft adventurous snow trek with a stay in 100-year-old Homestay 3N4D
Lamadugh trek: Manali to Manali
Max height 9900ft, trek through old Manali village duration of 1N2D
*Friendship Peak Expedition: Suitable for ages above 15 years, experienced altitude trekkers,duartion -6N7D
From finger-licking good food to a great hippie vibe, from peace and solace to crowded streets and music festivals, from temples and monasteries to cafes and techno parties, from fancy restaurants to some of the best treks of Himachal Pradesh, Manali has sacks of surprises to offer. Are you ready? Then book your holiday and make memories of a lifetime!